Susie Davis is an author, blogger, speaker, and former radio personality. She co-founded Austin Christian Fellowship with her husband, Will Davis Jr., over twenty-one years ago. They continue to lead and serve there.
Susie has written five books. Her most recent book is Unafraid: Trusting God in an Unsafe World. She writes regularly on her blog about loving God, living fearlessly, and gathering loved ones around the table. Susie is passionate about helping people find joy in their everyday lives.
Susie’s time is shared between many ministries, her family, and her writing schedule. She prayerfully considers all inquiries and appreciates your interest in her speaking at your event. Please fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you shortly. Thank you!
- February 3-4 | If:Gathering Austin
- February 11-12 | Austin Christian Fellowship
- March 4 | New Hope Baptist Church
- May 13 – 14 | Austin Christian Fellowship
- January 23 | Confetti Guide for Writers
- February 5 -6 | IF:Gathering Austin
- February 13- 14 | Austin Christian Fellowship
- April 9 | Gateway Church Staff Event
- May 7 – 8 | Austin Christian Fellowship
- July 28 | Kingsland Baptist Church
- September 17 | Writers Workshop
- December 1 | Geneva School of Boerne (Kingdom Minded Moms)
- January 24 – 25 | Austin Christian Fellowship
- February 6 – 7 | IF:Gathering
- February 21 – 22 | ACF
- March 14 – 15 | ACF
- April 11 – 12 | ACF
- April 18 – 19 | ACF
- April 25 | Freedom Fellowship Church
- April 27 – May 18 | Unafraid Book Club
- May 9 – 10 | ACF
- May 17 | Unafraid Lakeway Event (Lakeway Church)
- May 20 | Unafraid NW Austin Event (Westover Church of Christ)
- May 31 | Wounded Warriors Conference (Wind River Ranch)
- August 1 | Campus for Christ Conference
- September 19 – 20 | ACF
- October 10 | New Life Children’s Center
- October 17 | The Confetti Guide LIVE
Need Susie’s Bio for your event? Click here.