What if your family turned completely upside down three weeks before your wedding? And then you discover a few days later that your dad was leading a double life? How do you function when everything feels absolutely surreal? Like you’re in a bad movie?
Meet Chloe Hamaker. She walked through a dark time in her life and God not only brought her through, He brought joy and peace and light into her life.
Chloe is a graphic designer and brand consultant. She’s also a social media coach, small business owner champion and a brand/presentation specialist. But to me, this girl is pure sunshine. She is a dear daughter that I’ve known since she was in second grade. We met when I was teaching drama at Regents School of Austin and re-met at IF:Gathering several years ago. I love Chloe’s work because she doesn’t advocate a bunch of fancy marketing techniques; instead, she helps you discover how to be authentically ‘you’ online.
Hear Chloe’s inspiring story and listen as she gently encourages artists and entrepreneurs to share their work.
- Regents School of Austin
- Jennie Allen’s IF:Gathering * If:Equip … and my role in IF:Table
- The book Chloe helped me market ~> Unafraid
- LaTasha Morrison ~> Be the Bridge
- Hashtags 101
- A Basic Color Breakdown: Make Your Brand Colors Work for You
- Those bath salts we love … Niven Morgan Gold Floral Amber
- Her Big God Dream … take a peek here.
- The stress between Sara and me? We talk about it here.
- Gary Chapman’s The Five Love Languages
- Francis Chan’s You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity
- The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel by Gabrielle Zevin
- Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- Insider tip for the bath junkie: Lowe’s Epson Salt + Young Living
- Dr. Teal’s Lavender Soak and Soothe Epsom Salt
- Young Living Christmas
- Wynne Elder’s Essential Oils
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
Do you have a Big God Dream? Start to write out some of what that looks like.
He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. Psalm 40:2
What does it look like in your life to honor your parents?