The world may tell us we’re too much and never enough. But we can walk wildly in who God created us to be and rest freely in the work Jesus did for us. We do not have to be confined or conformed by cultural expectations. We are unchained from our past and unafraid of our future. ~ Jess Connolly
If you want to know what it looks like to run after God, meet Jess Connolly. Aside from starting a church with her husband, Nick, she is a mom to four young children, a small business owner and an author.
She started Naptime Diaries Shop in 2011, selling scripture prints out of her home. She helped co-found SheReadsTruth in 2012. After that, she co-founded and led The Influence Network with Hayley Morgan. She also co-wrote Wild and Free with Hayley and is working on her second book which is a solo project.
My interview with Jess in Dear Daughters Episode 22.
- Gospel Community
- The Influence Network
- Our friend ~> Hayley Morgan and my interview with Hayley on Dear Daughters Episode 1 :)
- Jess and Hayley’s book, Wild and Free
- Naptime Diaries Shop
- Amen Paper Company
- Info on forthcoming Dance, Stand, Run
- Giving Up on Good Series
- The marriage message via Will and me.
- Where Will and I talk honestly about his depression and ministry burnout. (Conversation starts at 5:40)
- Grateful, grateful for Davis sharing their music for the DD Podcast.
- And oh ~> sign up for the newsletter here :)
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
You have to know what matters to you and obsess over it and then say no to everything else. ~ Jess Connolly
I think the enemy’s all about telling us that we’re missing out. ~ Susie Davis
Are you chasing the peace?
You can either agree with the fact that you’ve been given grace, you’ve been made holy, and you’re on mission or not but there is abundance for us when we agree with God. ~ Jess Connolly